Concrete assistance to parents in the face of remote school challenges.
The reintroduction of distance learning, from home, to parents, children and adolescents poses a number of challenges and unknowns that are a source of stress and discomfort. In order to spend this time, despite the limitations, in a quality way, we offer a special 60-minute online lecture in support of parents, focusing on the following areas:
- less stressful distance learning
- planning, restructuring time and day-to-day activities
- prevention of digital congestion of children
- opportunities for learning the independence and responsibility of children and adolescents
- constructive leisure time of children and adolescents during quarantine
- ideas for shared connecting games for the whole family and without a screen